For bets to be valid there must be 5 minutes or less of scheduled game time left when the remainder of the game is called off, unless settlement of bets has already determined (e.g. Period Betting).
Settlement will be based on the official final score including Overtime (if applicable), unless otherwise specified.
For NCAAB, the “Home” and “Away” venue indicated on the Website is for reference only.
The following are offered for Basketball betting:
Non Live Betting
- Asian Handicap
- First To Score
– Bets will be settled based on the team to score the first point in the match.
– If the match is abandoned after first point is scored, all bets will be stand
- Highest Scoring Team per Quarter
– Bet on the team with the highest scoring points for each quarter of the match, excluding overtime.
- Last To Score
– Bets will be settled based on the team to score the last point in the match (including any points scored in overtime play).
– If the match is abandoned all bets on Last To Score will be void.
- Period Betting
- Halves Betting
– In respect of 1st half betting, bets are settles based on the sum of the 1st and 2nd quarters’ scores inclusive of the handicap to determine the winner.
– In respect of the 2nd half betting, bets are settled based on the sum of the 3rd and 4th quarters’ scores inclusive of the handicap to determine the winner. 2nd half betting includes scores achieved in overtime (if applicable).
- Quarters Betting
– Bets are settled based on the scores achieved at the conclusion of each quarter inclusive of the handicap to determine the winner.
– For 4th quarter betting, goal or points scored in overtime play are excluded in determining the winner.
- Race to 20
– Bet on the team to reach the first 20 points in the match.
- Total Points/ Rebounds/ Assists/ Steals/ Blocked Shots/ 3 Pointers by team/player:
– Settlement is based on player’s or team’s statistics in that particulars match.
– Bets will be refunded on Non-Starters (i.e. players who did not participate in any part of the match).
– Bets on players who played but did not score a point, rebound or assist will be deemed to have scored zero.
In Running (“Live”) Betting
- Asian Handicap