Home Forums Casual Chit-Chat Tips for poker ?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Willy January 17, 2019 at 7:11 am.

• Author

katasha
    Participant

Anyone can teach a girl how to be better at poker ? 😂

Bad Karma
    Participant

Going on a shopping spree can be a blast, but the level of exciting poker play just can’t compete. Go ALL IN and experience a poker player excitement when your BLUFF WORKS😂
    Good players are able to let go of any emotional attachment to their pretty-looking hands. Average players get married to their aces or kings instead, and can’t let them go even when they know they are beat.

Willy
    Participant

Even the best poker players in the world have losing sessions. Don’t make the mistake of expecting to win every time you play. Play to the best of your ability, the cards and winnings will take care of themselves as you improve.

Also in attempt to get your opponent to fold the best hand, make sure that you think through the whole hand to see if the story you are telling makes sense. If you just decide to put a bet out there as your last hope to win the pot then the chances are high that a smart opponent will see through it.

punch
    Participant

Wow, that’s quite some something😂

katasha
    Participant

Right! Meh… Alright alright I got it, will try out myself😣

Bad Karma
    Participant

Hi katasha, there’s a saying goes, if you can’t spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you are the sucker. Hopefully by meeting more poker friends will get you from Meh to amazed😏

cherrytomato
    Participant

tips for poker? have a good luck 🙂

alex
    Keymaster

Watch how Phil Ivey and Tom Dwan play , thats a good start

chubs
    Participant

Hellmuth is ranked in the top 10 in poker’s all-time money list. He is also the frontrunner for WSOP cashes and final-table appearances.

intelligent zombie
    Participant

Don’t Be Afraid to Get out After the Flop

punch
    Participant

My favourite Poker player is Daniel Negreanu because of character, who’s your favourite poker pro?

Bad Karma
    Participant

I don’t know any Poker players but Greg Raymur do interest me! I wonder how many years of playing it takes you to get to that level other players just can’t play the way he does. Seeing him sitting against his opponents with those weird glasses on, he play the most impressive way. It’s totally amazing.

• This reply was modified 5 days, 16 hours ago by  Bad Karma.

Willy
    Participant

Definitely Daniel Negreanu. He is the first player to make a final table at each of the three WSOP bracelet-awarding locations  and the first to win a bracelet at each. In 2014, he was inducted into the Poker Hall of Fame.
    He’s a professional poker player who has won six World Series of Poker (WSOP) bracelets and two World Poker Tour(WPT) championship titles. The independent poker ranking service Global Poker Index (GPI) recognised Negreanu as the best poker player of the decade in 2014.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

There is currently 0 users and 5 guests online
No users are currently active
Activity within the past 24 hours: 4 users and 9 guests
jenn, stalker365, django, zachary
Keymaster | Moderator | Participant | Spectator | Blocked
Additional Forum Statistics
Threads: 24, Posts: 76, Members: 34
Welcome to our newest member, RJ
Most users ever online was 4 on November 19, 2018 4:38 am