YouTube
Home Gaming News Paradise Casino still open its business

Paradise Casino still open its business

by [email protected]
Paradise Casino still open its business

Paradise Casino is one of the South Korean operators of foreigner-only casinos in that country, they are “not yet considering” closing its venues for business against the backdrop of a spike of coronavirus infections in that nation.

The South Korean authorities had recorded more than 256 new cases of the novel coronavirus, taking the total number of infections in that country to more than 2,000, reported Yonhap news agency. The country now has the second-highest number of cases in the world. It has so far recorded 13 deaths from Covid-19, an illness caused by a newly-classified virus that was first noticed by doctors in Hubei province, mainland China.

More than 50 countries are now restricting the entry of travellers from South Korea with bans or tougher quarantine procedures due to the Covid-19 outbreak in that country, according to data from the South Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

A Paradise Casino spokesperson said in the firm’s Thursday 27 Feb said “As the government has issued its highest alert level, all casino guests entering Paradise casinos should wear masks.”

The spokesperson added: “All staff had already been ordered to wear masks while working, since the government raised the alert level at end of January.”

The person further stated: “The company is also trying to reduce risk of spreading virus by thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting venues.”

Some casinos in South Korea had – from late January – been banning the entry of Chinese package tour groups, in an effort aimed at preventing the spread of the novel coronavirus.

On May 25, Kangwon Land Inc – the only firm in the country that is allowed to run a casino catering for South Korean nationals – said it was extending until February 29 the shuttering of its gaming venue at the Kangwon Land resort in Gangwon province, which is 150 kilometres from Seoul by road.

Kangwon Land Inc – which does not run a 24-hour gaming operation – had originally announced a temporary closure from noon on February 23, until 6am on February 26. The shutdown was described as a precautionary measure related to an outbreak of Covid-19 infections in that country.

Read More

Find out more our trusted Online Casino Malaysia here.

You may also like

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. OK