YouTube
Home Football Transfer news: The latest rumours from Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and all the top teams Transfer news: The latest rumours from Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and all the top teams

Transfer news: The latest rumours from Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and all the top teams Transfer news: The latest rumours from Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and all the top teams

by new_c_admin

Goal summarises the biggest transfer talk from the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, the Bundesliga and beyond

INTER MAKE MASSIVE CONTE OFFER

Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has emerged as the number one target for Serie A side Inter, according to a report from Tuttosport (via ilbianconero).

The former Juventus boss has transformed the Stamford Bridge club since his summer arrival, leading them to the top of the Premier League table with a nine-point cushion from second-placed Tottenham.

With Inter owners Suning Group looking to add a number of marquee signings in the summer, the San Siro side have marked Conte as the perfect man to take the Italian side back to the top and have offered him €15 million-a-year and a budget of € 400 million ahead of next season.

ARSENAL WANT CARRICK
Arsenal are lining up a shock move for Manchester United’s Michael Carrick at the end of the season, according to a report from the Sun.

The United midfielder’s contract at Old Trafford expires in the summer, with Jose Mourinho unlikely to keep hold of the 35-year-old.

Arsene Wenger is keen to bolster his midfield and is interested in bringing Carrick back to north London, where he previously played for rivals Tottenham.

CHELSEA JOIN AGUERO RACE
Chelsea have joined Real Madrid in the race for Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero, according to the Sunday Mirror.

The Argentine could decide to leave the Etihad Stadium this summer as a result of Gabriel Jesus’ arrival and is rated at £75 million.

MORATA EXPECTS CHELSEA MOVE
Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata has told friends he expects to join Chelsea this summer, according to the Daily Telegraph.

Antonio Conte wants the Spaniard to replace Diego Costa, who remains a target of Atletico Madrid and could leave Stamford Bridge at the end of the season.

MAN UTD HAVE DE VRIJ AGREEMENT

Manchester United look set to beat Chelsea to the signing of Stefan De Vrij after they found a verbal €35 million agreement with Lazio, writes Il Messaggero.

The Netherlands defender has been tracked by Jose Mourinho on the back of his impressive performances for Lazio this term, and Chelsea will need to pip their Old Trafford rivals’ offer if they are to stand any chance of securing his signature.

RAKITIC BEGINS RENEWAL TALK
Barcelona have made significant steps to tying Ivan Rakitic down to a new deal until 2022 after meeting his agent on Friday, claims Marca.

The Croatian’s future has come under scrutiny of late after he was dropped by Luis Enrique, but the trainer has insisted that he remains a key part of the Catalans’ plans and urged the club to extend his stay at Camp Nou.

SPURS MADE MAHREZ INQUIRY

Tottenham made an inquiry as to the availabilty of Leicester City winger during the January transfer window, according to The Times.

Mauricio Pochettino was keen to bring the Algeria international to White Hart Lane, but Spurs were told the player was not for sale at any price so did not make a bid.

MAN UTD TO MAKE ROOM FOR GRIEZMANN
Wayne Rooney and Anthony Martial are two of the players Manchester United are willing to sacrifice in order to bring Antoine Griezmann into the club, according to The Independent.

United have made Griezmann their top transfer target for the summer, but the newspaper reports the club will have to free up finances after a spell of paying large sums in transfer fees and player wages. And it is Rooney and Martial are the main players who are set to be culled, with Marouane Fellaini, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Ashley Young also on the way out.

MILAN COULD MAKE BRAVO BID
AC Milan have identified Claudio Bravo as their main option to replace Gianluigi Donnarumma should the goalkeeper leave the San Siro this summer, Sport Mediaset reports.

Bravo has come under scrutiny at Manchester City for his poor displays after replacing the ousted Joe Hart as the first-choice keeper. While Milan have no plans to sell 17-year-old star Donnarumma, with his first professional contract yet to be agreed, they have concerns his agent, Mino Raiola, could take him elsewhere, prompting them to look at other options.

You may also like

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. OK